103: Demonstrate research, employability, and organizational skills.
507: Utilize basic functions of a raster-based image editing software.
801: Operate digital camera and accessories.
802: Compose a photograph through the lens.
901: Prepare and present a portfolio.
Activities/Projects for this week:
Photography Scavenger Hunt - Tuesday
Basic Photography Editing in Photoshop - Wednesday
Commercial Art & Graphics Student Portraits - Thursday
Scavenger Hunt Rules:
- Team up with another student.
- You will have 45 minutes to get as many of the images on the list as you can. You will be timed!
- Do not interrupt any other classes while doing this project.
- Transfer all of your images to your computer when you return.
- First team with images showing on computer wins prize.
- Blemish Removal
- Adjustment Layers
- Working with Masks
- Crop a Photo
- Exposure & Color Cast Problems in Camera Raw
- Removing Something from an image-Content Aware Fill
- Move an object in the photo
- Combine two images together
- Adding Text - type tool
- Saving your photos in various formats