- 510 - Demonstrate appropriate use of different file formats.
- 511 - Organize and manage digital files.
- 801 - Operate digital camera and accessories.
- 802 - Compose a photograph through the lens.
- 803 - Demonstrate use of lighting.
- 804 - Demonstrate ability to physically stabilize camera.
- 805 - Demonstrate how to download and manipulate digital images.
Projects for this week:
Photography: Group Photos
- March 16, 2016 - PM Security: 12:45 PM - stairwell
- March 17, 2016 - AM Culinary: 9:25 AM - stairwell
- March 22, 2016 - AM Cos: 9:15 AM - stairwell
- March 22, 2016 - AM Cos: 12:45 PM - stairwell
- March 23, 2016 - AM Security: 9:15 AM - stairwell
- March 17 - Animal Science - 8:30 AM, 12:30 PM - in program/grounds
- March 17 - Cosmetology - 8:30 AM, 12:30 PM - in program
- March 20 - Collision - 8:30 AM, 12:30 PM - in program
- March 21 - Health Careers - 8:30 AM, 12:30 PM - in program
- March 21 - Engine Technology - 1:00 PM - in program
- March 23 - Carpentry - 8:30 AM, 12:30 PM - in program
- March 24 - Electronics/Sus. Energy - 8:45 AM, 1:00 PM - in program
- March 27 - Auto Service - 9:15 AM, 12:30 PM - in program
- March 28 - Criminal Justice - 9:20 AM, 12:50 PM - in program
- March 28 - Culinary Arts - 8:30 AM, 12:45 PM
Page Layouts - Library for page layouts
Blender Project - Donut and Coffee project - Beginning 3D Drawing
- Vans Shoe Designs - make sure that you're working on these. Need to be done by the end of March.
- NOCTI Review - Seniors take the NOCTI on Monday, March 20th. Be sure to review the practice files.
- Yearbook Cover Designs - need to be complete by March 24th. Source files can be downloaded by clicking on this link.