- 402 - Apply appropriate color schemes to generate design solutions.
- 503 - Demonstrate basic use of page layout software.
- 504 - Demonstrate intermediate use of page layout software.
- 701 - Identify the anatomy and classification of type.
- 702 - Identify typographic styles.
- 703 - Manipulate type through character and paragraph formatting.
- 704 - Choose and apply appropriate typeface.
We will be working on our Year In Review project this week. Main tasks that need to be completed include creating a table of contents and setting up page numbering using master pages in InDesign. Make sure that you've uploaded your three files to the folder that was shared with you last week. All your files need to be uploaded to your folder by Thursday of this week, May 11th.
By Friday, you should have a TOC and your two personal pages laid out out so that we can create some object styles.