- 507 - Demonstrate basic use of image editing software.
- 508 - Demonstrate intermediate use of image editing software.
- 801 - Operate digital camera and accessories.
- 802 - Compose a photograph through the lens.
- 803 - Demonstrate use of lighting.
- 804 - Demonstrate ability to physically stabilize camera.
- 805 - Demonstrate how to download and manipulate digital images.
The next two weeks we are going to be working on two different projects. The first is a macro-photography/photoshop project we've never done before. I'm going to be asking you to team with a classmate and create a small staple city. Once created, you will need to set up a camera, a tripod or gorillapod and take some close up images of your creation.
This is a great tutorial for getting started on this project.
Below are sample images to give you some ideas for creating this.
Below are raw files created by Dillon in the morning class: