Hope you had an enjoyable Halloween. I am scheduled to travel to Penn State and present at a teacher's conference Monday through Wednesday of this week. While I am gone we have a number of production goals that need to be accomplished:
- T-shirts for Phys. Ed Program - grey shirts with scarlet ink
- T-shirts for Security Program - dark blue shirts with white ink and lime green shirts with Navy blue ink
- 9th grade students - finish adding dates to the calendar.
- 9th through 12th grade students - create an Andy Warhol collage of yourself or a staff member using the video tutorial below. Post the finished Photoshop file to the assignment uploads section of this site.
- PM Shop - upload Shield Sample pages in pdf format to the Assignments area of this site.
- Wednesday is photo retake day for those who missed the original photo day in their classes. Retake times are at 8:20 AM for the morning students and 12:15 PM for the afternoon students. Make sure that you turn lights off after you've finished using the stage area. The top seven breakers on both sides should be on when shooting.
- Photo crews are as follows - AM Class: Nikki, Shane, Ciara, Jerron. PM Class: Mike, Heather & Case.