- Set the ISO to 400
- Work with a model and take four pictures using each of these White Balance modes: AWB (Automatic White Balance), Tungsten Light, White Flourescent and Flash (you'll need to activate the flash unit.)
- Move the images from the camera to your computer using a card reader.
- Post the images into a slideshow on your Weebly page. Caption each shot with the White Balance setting.
- Image>Adjust>Match Color>Neutralize
- Average Method: Copy background (Cmd-J), Choose Filter>Blur>Average. Invert Layer (Cmd-I), change blending mode to Overlay or Soft Light
Here are some good photo compositions that are having White Balance/Color cast issues.