507 - Demonstrate basic use of image editing software (e.g. Photoshop).
508 - Demonstrate intermediate use of image editing software (e.g. Photoshop
801 - Operate digital camera and accessories.
901 - Prepare a portfolio.
I am going to be away from school for the day. AM class will have P.E. after advisory, and then health class for some students. I would like to see everyone that will be here plan their video shoot for the cinemagraph project we'll be working with this week.
Please post your written plan to the comments below! Tell me what you want to do in your own words! Due today!
To help you plan your cinemagraph, below are some links and a video that may help you create a strong piece of work:
- Finished Samples from past students on this page.
- Good tutorial on how to create an cinemagraph - read this today! It will help you plan your video shoot.
For your video shoot you will need the following:
- DSLR Camera with video capability
- Tripod for your camera
- Any props that you might want to use
- memory card from camera
- Quicktime video editor
- simplicity - simpler the better for this project