- 303 - Create line art.
- 305 - Draw from direct observation.
- 801 - Operate digital camera and accessories.
- 507 - Demonstrate basic use of image editing software (e.g. Photoshop).
- 511 - Demonstrate appropriate use of different file formats.
- 512 - Organize and manage digital files.
Projects this week:
- Analog Project: Make a paper crane, then draw it from 3 different positions using graphite, conte crayon or pastel.
- Digital Project: Review portrait retouching techniques, edit your portrait. Join the editing team for this year's yearbook portrait retouching team
- Photography Project: Keep an ISO out for it
Files for this week:
This week we're going to be working on three different projects. For the photography project we are going to be doing the first project in Harvard's MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) course on Digital Photography. MOOCs are another way for us to grow our skills. You can take a college level course at Harvard, Stanford or a number of other colleges for free. All of the resources for these courses are open to the public. This link will show you how large a selection of these courses exist. The course we'll be looking at in the coming weeks is called Exposing Digital Photography.