Competencies this week:
- 302 - Draw basic geometric and organic forms showing texture and tone.
- 502 - Identify the properties of vector and raster images.
- 505 - Demonstrate basic use of a vector-based drawing program (e.g. Illustrator).
- 801 - Operate digital camera and accessories.
- 802 - Compose a photograph through the lens.
- 804 - Demonstrate ability to physically stabilize camera
Projects for Week 5:
This week we will be finishing up informal portraits of all students in both the AM and PM classes. In addition, we will be starting to work in Adobe Illustrator. Our first project in Illustrator will help you get used to the interface and create an impressive work of art.