This Week's Project Work:
- Complete Comic Book Project - finished pdf files are due on Wednesday!
- Monday: Metering Modes - Read the webpage before attempting the experiment. For this experiment we're going to be using two different artificial light sources. I will be working with small groups in two lab locations.
- Tuesday: Camera Modes - We're going to focus on Program, Aperture and Shutter Speed modes. Read the webpage and apply these modes to three different images taken with each mode. See the list of recommended uses before shooting.
- Wednesday & Thursday: One Subject, Ten Photos - The experiment is take ten pictures of the same object. Make sure each picture is different in some noticeable way. Read the page and look at the samples before beginning this experiment.
- Friday: Drawing Day - we're going to be creating an
eraser drawing using one of these techniques: Video, Reverse Charcoal, Highlight Rendering.