- 102 - List occupational requirements.
- 901 - Prepare and present a portfolio.
- 903 - Estimate time and materials for a project.
- 906 - Participate in critiques of commercial art projects.
- 907 - Research current industry practices.
Thanks to all of you that worked so very hard on this year's yearbook. This year's book was definitely a team effort with almost every student in the program sharing their talents to create a memorable book. We made the deadline and we should have finished books in about 5 1/2 weeks. Special shout out to Alex Mc and Mason! These two seniors were very capable leaders this year and took on most of the really difficult parts. Our photography continues to improve every year.
As a reward for your hard work on this year's yearbook the next two weeks will be passion project weeks. On Tuesday or Wednesday you need to establish what products you're going to create as passion projects. Try to pick projects that meet one or more of these artistic behaviors:
- Artists create original work
- Artists develop skills
- Artists communicate through their work
- Artists take risks
- Artists collaborate
- Artists solve problems
- Artists reflect
- Artists have global awareness
- Artists have personal voice
Keep an eye on the Twitter feed to the right if you're looking for ideas for this week's Passion Project. If you take this seriously I will try to incorporate a few more of these before the end of the year. Tell me what you're doing in the comments below!