- 503 - Demonstrate basic use of page layout software.
- 504 - Demonstrate intermediate use of page layout software.
- 507 - Demonstrate basic use of image editing software.
- 508 - Demonstrate intermediate use of image editing software.
- 801 - Operate digital camera and accessories.
- 802 - Compose a photograph through the lens.
- 803 - Demonstrate use of lighting.
- 804 - Demonstrate ability to physically stabilize camera.
- 805 - Demonstrate how to download and manipulate digital images.
Skills Focus for this week:
Preflighting your document:
Group Photo Schedule for this week:
Monday, April 3, 2017
- 9:00 AM - Animal Science Group Shot (AM)
- 9: 00 AM - Criminal Justice Candid Shoot - (AM)
- 12:15 PM - Animal Science Group Shot (PM)
- 9:00 AM - Commercial Art Group Shot (AM)
- 9:15 AM - Electronics/Sustainable Energy Group Shots (AM)
- 12:45 PM - Auto Service Group Shot (PM)
- Color Settings: Make sure that you are using the Cinema Easy Color settings that we created using the ColorMonkey back in December if you're editing photographs for the yearbook. This setting may make the photos appear to be darker, but this will simulate what they will look like when they are printed by our publisher.
- VANs artists: Your shoes should be just about finished at this point and we should start planning how we are going to photograph the finished projects both individually and as a group. Our last paint day needs to be Wednesday, April 5th. After that, we need to start photographing these shoes. See video below for some product photography tips.