DOWNLOAD THIS FIRST!
Cloning Project in Photoshop
- We'll be taking three photos of each of you using a camera on a tripod. We want to make sure that the camera or zoom doesn't change while we're shooting.
- Transfer the images from the memory card onto your computer.
- copy/paste two of the photos onto the third in Photoshop
- We will be using layer masks to blend the three photos together.
- Download these images to practice with.
- We will be creating new layers in Photoshop to place our color. Each color will get its own layer.
- Using layer blending modes (overlay, multiply etc.) we'll try to get our images to look as real as possible.