- Work on Thank You Section - we need to gather thank you messages for this year's yearbook from seniors. We will need to create a card so that any senior that wishes to thank someone (student or staff member) will be able to do so.
- Finalize all portrait sections
- Senior Standouts - we need to come up with a design theme for this section first. Then we can start taking images to fill in the standout categories.
- General Hallway shots - between classes/at lunches taken from different vantage points in the building.
- Photos of PE classes playing games.
We will start presenting the photographers we've been researching and sharing/critiquing our tribute images this week.
Rotoscoping Animation Project
- Shoot video or use vexels website to find an appropriate motion video.
- We are looking to make this a short 3-5 second video. Keep the scale small for the first one. If you want to do something a little more complicated after learning the technique - go for it!
- There is a good video tutorial on how to do this technique on Vimeo here.
Sam took an interesting way to approach this assignment. She simply painted the shapes and it was able to be done a little quicker. This looks great!