- Begin working on personal branding logos.
- Begin working on InDesign calendars
- Screen Print program uniforms
- Screen Print SkillsUSA t-shirts
- Continue work on Senior Portrait touch ups
- Continue work on Chester County Emergency Svcs. coloring book
Media Files for this week's classes:
Logo creation with Adobe Illustrator
Logo Design Bootcamp Series - A to Z
Calendar Wizard Plugin for InDesign
In this project we'll be creating a logo or brand mark for you as a potential: designer, photographer, illustrator, cartoonist, or digital design expert. You can pick any job title and related field that you wish. Dream big!
This logo will appear at the top of your learning journal on Weebly, on the calendar poster you will be creating in InDesign, on business stationery like letterhead, business cards and envelopes. We'll be studying various types of logos. All students will be responsible for designing three possible rough logos and one finished polished work to be used as your logo for 2014-15. All three logos should be posted to your journal by Friday, November 14, 2015.