10th, 11th, 12th Grade Students - My Favorite Photographer - The photo theme project is going to be a little bit different. You can work with a partner on this project. Here are the steps for completing this project:
- Google-image search the term "famous photographers" and choose a photographer whose work you admire.
- Image-capture five to ten images of his/her work and create a slideshow (Powerpoint, iPhoto or Weebly page) that shows the work.
- Present your slide show to the class with your partner. If you can locate a video interview of the artist you might want to play that as well during your presentation.
- Lead a discussion about positives and negatives of the photographers' work. State what you like about the work and why.
- Choose one image that stands out to you and try to recreate the shot here on campus using our cameras. Submit your slide show and image to the project folder on Tucker's Resources.