9th, 10th, 11th Grade Students - My Favorite Photographer- The photo theme project is going to be a little bit different. You can work with a partner on this project. Here are the steps for completing this project:
- Google-image search the term "famous photographers" and choose a photographer whose work you admire.
- Image-capture five to ten images of his/her work and create a slideshow (Powerpoint, iPhoto, Prezi or Weebly page) that shows the work.
- Present your slide show to the class with your partner. If you can locate a video interview of the artist you might want to play that as well during your presentation.
- Lead a discussion about positives and negatives of the photographers' work. State what you like about the work and why.
- Choose one image that stands out to you and try to recreate the shot here on campus using our cameras. Post your slide show and images to your ePortfolio.
Monday: Comparing and Contrasting Two Artists Handout