My Favorite Photographer - Here are the steps for completing this project:
- Google-image search the term "famous photographers" and choose a photographer whose work you admire.
- Image-capture five to ten images of his/her work and create a slideshow (Powerpoint, Prezi or Weebly page) that shows the work in some organized manner.
- Be sure to include a color palette and font palette that shows coherent design and blends with the work of the artist you have chosen.
- Present your slide show to the class. If you can locate a video interview of the artist you might want to play that as well during your presentation.
- Lead a discussion about positives and negatives of the photographers' work. State what you like about the work and why.
- Choose one image that stands out to you and try to recreate the shot here on campus using our cameras. Use this image as your end to the presentation.
Below is a new project that I did this year using Prezi: