Student Portraits Tasks:
- 801: Operate digital camera and accessories.
- 802: Compose a photograph through the lens.
- 803: Differentiate lighting options and their effects.
- 804: Stabilize camera.
- 805: Download and manage digital images.
- 507: Utilize basic functions of a raster-based image editing software.
Illustrator Landscape/Geo Portraits Tasks:
- 401: Apply the basic structure of color (hue, saturation, brightness) to generate color solutions.
- 402: Apply appropriate color schemes to generate design solutions.
- 502: Identify the properties of vector and raster images.
- 505: Utilize a basic functions of a vector-based drawing program.
Activities/Projects for this week:
Student Portraits in Photo Lab - Monday through Friday - See attached Schedule
Email Instructor link to your student portfolio - firstname.lastname@example.org
Illustrator Landscape Project - Monday through Wednesday
Illustrator Geometric Portrait Project - Wednesday through Friday
Upload Landscape Project to your student Portfolio - Friday