- 402 - Apply appropriate color schemes to generate design solutions.
- 505 - Demonstrate basic use of a vector-based drawing program.
- 507 - Demonstrate basic use of image editing software.
- 510 - Demonstrate appropriate use of different file formats.
- 511 - Organize and manage digital files.
- 906 - Participate in critiques of commercial art projects.
- Beginner level Adobe Illustrator - we will be working on basic skills for this vector drawiing program.
- Photography - Basic Camera skills - Adjusting ISO, White Balance, Shooting Modes
- Copyright and the creative artist
Resources for this week:
Geometric Portrait Finished Student Work: