Our Photoshop goals for this week include the following manipulative skills:
- Straighten images using the ruler tool and rotate command in Photoshop and finishing with a crop.
- Remove red eye and fix blemishes in Photoshop
- Remove a color cast from a photograph
- Adjust shadows and highlights in an image
- Remove an unwanted object from a photograph
- Correct images for exposure problems using adjustment layers
- Sharpening images in Photoshop
- Saving images for printing by converting the mode to CMYK and saving as a tiff file
Most of you are trying to stay current with your journals - if you're working on a personal or class project please make note of it in your journal. I've tried to model what I'm looking for in my personal learning journal. If you're struggling with a part of a project check out my journal and I've tried to address parts that might be tricky in those daily posts.