402 - Apply appropriate color schemes to generate design solutions.
503 - Demonstrate basic use of page layout software.
505 - Demonstrate basic use of a vector-based drawing program.
507 - Demonstrate basic use of image editing software.
801 - Operate digital camera and accessories.
803 - Demonstrate use of lighting.
804 - Demonstrate ability to physically stabilize camera.
805 - Demonstrate how to download and manipulate digital images.
Project Work for this time frame
- Upload finished menu project to your portfolio. These were due 4/30!
- Year in Review Magazine Project
- Cinemagraph Photography/Video Project
- Log onto your students.cciu.org email account and use the link to access the shared class folders
- Locate the folder with your name.
- Upload at least 5 works that you think are examples of your best work this year.
- PSDs, JPGs, TIFs, AIs, and PNGs will work if they're high resolution. InDesign files should be exported as PDF files for quality printing.
- Write an artist statement using MS Word or Google Docs about your favorite piece. Explain why you like the work, what application or media you used and what did you learn from working on that work of art.
- By May 9th, all files should be in your folder including your artist statement.
- Create an InDesign letter-size document, .375" Margins, 28 (facing pages) and begin the project by laying out a 2-page spread of your own works and your artist statement. Create paragraph and object styles to get a more uniform look throughout your publication. Be sure to look at the sample books before your begin to get some ideas.
Cinemagraph Project - Cinemagraph Samples
How to Videos: